GEMS is a relationship-building club program created especially for girls!
Girls in grades 3-8 are welcome to join.
In our club, girls will:
We meet on Wednesday nights 6:30 - 8 pm from Oct - March.
- Learn how to apply the Bible to their lives
- Participate in team building
- Enjoy dynamic singing, creative movement, and dance
- Develop important life skills through badge activities
- Make creative and fun crafts
- Participate in service projects
- Find answers to challenges that girls face today
We gather together for a time of worship before breaking into small groups for relationship building time through the use of devotionals, badge work, or other projects. The girls may also work independently on earning badges. We have approximately 28 club nights and 3 weekend events. We take time off around Christmas and March break.
Our uniform is a T-shirt, specifically designed to match the year's theme.
Contact the Club Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org